Friday, March 18, 2011

A Box of Crackers

I woke up this morning and found that I've lost 2 lbs! That's a large box of crackers! (I know that's silly, but I like to visualize things.) Understandably, I'm pretty excited.

Since moving here, I'd put on about 10 lbs., and it seemed like half of those I put on since I found out that Todd and I would be going to the Air Force JAG dining out. So, instead of really getting to work and losing weight, I ended up gaining weight! Now my goal is to try to get back to what I was when I originally wanted to lose the weight before the April 8th dinner.

I'm a little upset at myself, but I'm on the right track now. Having my spring break has really helped, since I actually have some real 'free' time. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this going.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you...although you know that I think you look fabulous anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be jubliant if I lost 2 lbs. Congrats! Usually when my scale says I've lost two pounds, I know someone has jostled it and it's sitting on the tile floor wrong. Sure enough . . . put it back into place . . and my 2 lbs comes back!!!

    ReplyDelete