Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More motivation

I just got an email from Todd with a 'save the date' for a JAG Dining Out. Since Todd has been in the service, we really haven't had the chance to go to any of these kinds of things, so I'm excited to have a reason to get dressed up. The problem is what to wear. Do I have anything super formal to wear? Will it fit me? Do I buy something just to have it (hopefully) not fit me in a few more months when I've gotten back down to size?

I don't know what I'll find to wear, but I do know that I now have more motivation to make sure I eat well and get on my treadmill. I have less than 2 months. If any of you DC people know of a good place to get modest formal dresses, pass it on. (Or I might just come check out some of your closets.) :)

3 comments:

  1. You are a string bean . . . . whatever I have in my closet would drown you!!! You'll probably have to order a dress if you want modest, sad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found some cute online places, but part of me just wants to buy a plane ticket and head to Utah just to shop. How fun would that be!? But not likely to happen. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking online, and every place seems to have a 5-6 week shipping timeframe which would cut it kind of close for my dinner

    ReplyDelete