This is a recipe that I don't really need to write down since it's very easy to remember, but it is one of our family's favorites. We've been making this soup for the last 11 years. I got this from a Sister in our ward when we lived in Germany. It's not so much of a 'recipe' as it is just adding things to a soup mix to make it better and stretch it, but it is still very yummy.
I always double these amounts for my family.
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Chicken
1 pkg frozen chopped Broccoli (cooked)
2 C Cheddar Cheese
Make the Bear Creek soup mix as directed on package. Add cream of chicken soup and whisk. Then add remaining ingredients. Cook & stir until cheese is melted. Serve. The regular soup mix makes 8 servings, but when you add the other items, it will make more than that.
You can also use other mixes besides Bear Creek. That's what I normally use, but sometimes I grab whatever soup mix is cheaper.
The nice thing about this is that you pretty much just stick in whatever you want.

No comments:
Post a Comment